Terms and conditions Bunzlau Castle
Article 1 - Definitions
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Additional agreement: an agreement in which the Consumer acquires products, digital content and/or services with respect to a distance agreement and these goods, digital content and/or services are delivered by the Entrepreneur or a third party on the basis of an arrangement between this third party and the Entrepreneur.
- Reflection period: the period during which the Consumer may use his right of withdrawal
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his/her commercial, trade, craft or professional activities
- Day: calendar day.
- Digital content: data produced and delivered in digital form.
- Continuing performance contract: a contract serving to deliver goods, services and/or digital content in a given period.
- Sustainable data carrier: any means, including email, that allow the Consumer or the Entrepreneur to store information directed to him/her personally in such a manner that makes future consultation and use possible during a period that matches the purpose for which the information is destined and which makes unaltered reproduction of the stored information possible.
- Right of withdrawal: the Consumer’s option not to proceed with the distance agreement within the cooling-off period;
- Entrepreneur: the nature of the legal person who provides products to Consumers at a distance.
- Distance contract: a contract concluded by the Entrepreneur and the Consumer within the scope of an organized system for distance selling products, digital content and/or services, whereby exclusive or additional use is made of one or more technologies of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract.
- Technology for distance communication: a means to be used for concluding an agreement without the Consumer and the Entrepreneur being together in the same place at the same time.
Article 2 - The entrepreneur's identity
Article 3 - Applicability
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to any offer from the Entrepreneur and to any distance contract concluded by the Entrepreneur and the Consumer.
- Before concluding a distance contract, the Entrepreneur shall make the text of these General Terms and Conditions available free of charge and as soon as possible. If this is reasonably impossible, the Entrepreneur shall indicate in what way the General Terms and conditions can be inspected and that they will be sent free of charge if so requested before the distant contract is concluded.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, the text of these General Terms and Conditions, in deviation from the previous section and before the distance contract is concluded, may also be supplied to the Consumer electronically in such a way that the Consumer can easily store it on a long-term data carrier. If this is reasonably impossible, it will be specified where the General Terms and Conditions can be viewed electronically and that they will be sent to at the Consumer´s request free of charge, either via electronic means or otherwise, before concluding the distance contract;
- In the event that specific product or service condition applies in addition to these General Terms and Conditions, the second and third paragraphs shall apply accordingly, and in the event of contradictory terms and conditions, the Consumer may always appeal to the applicable provision that is most favorable to him/her.
Article 4 - The offer
- If an offer is of limited duration or if certain conditions apply, it shall be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a full and accurate description of the products offered. The description is suitably detailed to enable the Consumer to assess the products. If the Entrepreneur makes use of pictures, they are truthful images of the products provided. Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer do not bind the Entrepreneur.
- All offers contain such information that it is clear to the Consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer.
Article 5 - The contract
- Subject to the provisions in paragraph 4, the contract becomes valid when the Consumer has accepted the offer and fulfilled the terms and conditions set.
- If the Consumer accepted the offer via electronic means, the Entrepreneur shall promptly confirm receipt of having accepted the offer via electronic means. As long as the receipt of said acceptance has not been confirmed, the Consumer may repudiate the contract.
- If the contract is concluded electronically, the Entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational security measures for the electronic data transfer and ensure a safe web environment. If the Consumer can pay electronically, the Entrepreneur shall observe appropriate security measures.
- The Entrepreneur may, within the limits of the law, gather information about Consumer’s ability to fulfill his payment obligations, and all facts and factors relevant to responsibly concluding the distance contract. If acting on the results of this investigation, the Entrepreneur has sound reasons for not concluding the contract, he is lawfully entitled to refuse an order or request supported by reasons, or to attach special terms to the implementation.
- Before delivering the product, the Entrepreneur shall send the following information along with the product in writing or in such manner that the Consumer can store it in an accessible manner on a long-term data carrier: a. the visiting address of the Entrepreneur´s business establishment where the Consumer may get into contact with any complaints; b. the conditions on which and the manner in which the Consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal, or, as the case may be, clear information about his being exempted from the right of withdrawal; c. the information corresponding to existing after-sales services and guarantees; d. the price including all taxes of the product, service or digital content, where applicable the delivery costs and the way of payment, delivery or implementation of the distance contract.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement or e-mail. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.Effects of withdrawalIf you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.You shall send back the goods to us: Bunzlau Castle Ohmstraat 18A 3863 NB, Nijkerk The Netherlands , sub-section without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
Article 7 - Consumer's obligations during the time of reflection
- During this period, the Consumer shall handle the product and the packaging with care. The Consumer shall only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary for establishing the nature, the characteristics and the effect of the product. The guiding principle is that the Consumer may only handle and inspect the product in the manner in which one is allowed to handle a product in a shop.
- The Consumer is only liable for the decrease in value of the product that is caused by the way of handling the product, which went further than subsection1.
- The Consumer is not liable for the decrease in value of the product if the Entrepreneur has not provided him with all legal information about the right of withdrawal before concluding the Agreement.
Article 8 - The price
- The prices of the products provided shall not be raised during the validity period given in the offer, subject to changes in price due to changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, the Entrepreneur may offer products whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond the Entrepreneur’s control, at variable prices. The offer will state the possibility of being subject to fluctuations and the fact that any indicated prices are target prices.
- All prices indicated in the provision of products or services are including VAT.
- All prices are without the local taxes and importing.
Article 9 - Performance of an agreement and extra guarantee
- The Entrepreneur guarantees that the products comply with the contract, with the specifications listed in the offer, with reasonable requirements of usability and/or reliability and with the existing statutory provisions and/or government regulations on the day the contract was concluded. If agreed, the Entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- An extra guarantee offered by the Entrepreneur, his Supplier, Manufacturer or Importer shall never affect the rights and claims the Consumer may exercise against the Entrepreneur about a failure in the fulfillment of the Entrepreneur’s obligations if the Entrepreneur has failed in the fulfillment of his part of the agreement.
- ‘Extra guarantee’ is taken to mean each obligation by the Entrepreneur, his Supplier, Importer or Manufacturer in whom he assigns certain rights or claims to the Consumer that go further than he is legally required in case he fails in the compliance with his part of the agreement.
Article 10 - Delivery and execution
- The Entrepreneur shall exercise the best possible care when booking orders and executing product orders.
- The place of delivery is at the address given by the Consumer to the Entrepreneur.
- With due observance of the stipulations in Article 4 of these General Terms and Conditions, the Entrepreneur shall execute accepted orders with convenient speed but at least within 30 days, unless another delivery period was agreed on. If the delivery has been delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled only partially, the Consumer shall be informed about this within one month after ordering. In such cases, the Consumer is entitled to repudiate the contract free of charge and with the right to possible.
- After repudiation in conformity with the preceding paragraph, the Entrepreneur shall return the payment made by the Consumer promptly but at least within 30 days after repudiation.
- The risk of loss and/or damage to products will be borne by the Entrepreneur until the time of delivery to the Consumer or a representative appointed in advance and made known to the Consumer unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
Article 11 - Disputes
- Contracts between the Entrepreneur and the Consumer to which these General Terms and Conditions apply are exclusively governed by Dutch law.